Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stoned With Skeletor #3

Destro
Okay, like Saw 2 was soooooooo boring!

I just had to get that out of the way first.

It's early and I haven't even smoked a bowl yet.

Hold on a sec...

Okay forget it, I'm totally exhausted from last night.

By the way, I don't know if you read my first post or not but it turns out I was wrong about Triclops and Beast-Man hooking up behind my back.

What they were really doing was going in on a present for my birthday so they could pool the cash and get me something nice.

He-Man's head would be nice.

Last time that asshole was at Snake Mountain he stuck a wad of paper towels in the toilet and it's been fucked up ever since.

I don't feel like calling a plummer though.

Lockjaw is using his plunger right at this moment to try to unclog it. If he doesn't get it done soon I'm gonna throw him through my trapdoor and into the pit of mud that I always throw people into.

Skeletor out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home