Monday, March 20, 2006

Stoned With Skeletor #4

Destro
Ha ha ha!

I can't sleep. I woke up with a horrible headache at around midnight and I took some Excedrin so the caffeine is keeping me up.

That dickweed Merman passed out on the couch in the TV room so I can't watch TV.

I'm under the covers with my laptop now and I'm listening to some Bruce Springsteen stuff I downloaded and of course i'm smoking weed and farting at the same time. It's what I like to call my one two knockout punch.

Boom boom bap
ba boom bap
boom boom bap
ba boom bap

I was blue and hooded
I couldn't use my magic staff

i was unrecognizable to snake mountain's finest
i looked in the mirror, couldn't see my bone face

oh he man
gonna leave me wastin' away in the streets of Eternia
na na na
na na na
na na na
na na na

i hold the diamond of disapperance in my hand
gonna dissapear everbody from this land

i heard the voice of He-Man saying "I have the power."
I see Man-At-Arms inventing splendid weapons

And orko's
gonna piss him off with his magicla mistakes again
on the streets of Eternia
na na na
na na na
na na na
na na na...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home